Rules and Regulations
CRPD is committed to providing an enjoyable, safe, and pleasant park experience for all visitors. The district has adopted the Ordinances set by Sacramento County Regional Parks and established district-specific rules and regulations for the safety of our community and the preservation of the parks, open spaces and facilities of the Cordova Recreation and Park District.
For assistance while visiting a CRPD park or facility call 916-842-3300.
In the event of an emergency call 911 and inform the dispatcher of your name, location, and the type of emergency.
Rules & Regulations
- General Park Regulations
- Sacramento County Regional Parks Regulations
- Dog Park Rules
- Athletic Field and Facility Rental Information & Application
- Picnic Reservation Permit and Rules
- Facility Rental Information
- Special Use Permit
- White Rock Rules and Regulations
Have a safe and enjoyable park experience by following these safety tips:
- Drink plenty of water on hot days.
- Be mindful of other visitors.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Use equipment and facilities for their intended purpose.
- Do not leave valuables visible in a parked car.
- Call 916-842-3300 for assistance with park-related or non-emergency concerns
- Call 911 in the event of an emergency