Lead the region in recreation and parks through excellence and transparency in serving the needs of our diverse and growing community.
Empower and engage community pride by being safe, responsive, accessible, innovative and sustainable.
- Safe – Strengthen and elevate the vitality of our community through well-maintained and secure public spaces.
- Responsive – Initiate meaningful collaboration and communication with integrity to foster stewardship and trust.
- Accessible – Develop inclusive environments to cultivate participation and interaction.
- Innovative – Advance skills and incorporate modern trends and ideas to identify better solutions.
- Sustainable – Protect current District resources while providing for future generations.