Get paid to play! CRPD’s diverse workforce complies with federal and state employment mandates and supports excellence in individual and organizational performance. Curious about some of the roles within our district? Read our job descriptions.
- Recreation Leader I – Day Camps (Seasonal)
- Recreation Leader II – Art Instructor (Seasonal)
- Recreation Leader III – Science Instructor (Seasonal)
- Lifeguard (Seasonal)
- Sports Official (Part-Time)
- Golf Starter/Range Attendant (Seasonal)
- Park Maintenance Worker Aide (Seasonal)
- Program Facilitator (Part-Time)
View detailed descriptions and more open positions at NeoGov.org.
CRPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color religion, ancestry, marital status, sex, nation of origin, age or disability.
Effective January 1, 2015 local public agencies are required to disclose information about the annual compensation of elected officials, officers and employees.
- CRPD’s compensation information: California State Controller Compensation Search (AB2040).
- CRPD’s current pay scale: 2018/19 Approved Employee Salary Scale, effective January 1, 2019.
Learn more about our Human Resources Department – http://crpd.com/wp-content/uploads/HR-Presentation.pdf
Available year round, volunteer activities include special event support, working with our seniors and park improvement projects. We welcome individual volunteers and school, corporate or community groups. To become a volunteer, the first step is our Volunteer Application. Complete and submit to Heather Schelske. Complete and return the Volunteer Project Application for park improvement projects on CRPD properties.