- Acquisition and construction of public parks, open spaces and pathways
- Maintenance, repair and replacement of parks, open spaces and pathways
- Recreational activities and programs for seniors and youth including after-school activities, tutoring and sports
- Security patrols, monitoring devices, security cameras and security lighting
- Upgrades to ensure safety and accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Repair and replacement of facilities due to vandalism, graffiti and wear-and-tear
- Replacement of the Cordova Community Pool
- Convert asphalt pathways to concrete trails
- Update facilities per the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Enhance park irrigation systems for water efficiencies
What area is supported by My Parks Enhancement Fund?
My Parks Enhancement Fund affects the Park Maintenance Recreation and Improvement District (PMRID) within CRPD, which includes Rosemont, Larchmont, Riviera East, Gold River and the majority of Rancho Cordova. All funds collected by My Parks Enhancement Fund must be spent within these boundaries.
Click here for a map of the PMRID area. Scroll down to see a list of parks in the PMRID area.
Future My Park Enhancement Fund Input
We encourage you to share your thoughts about future projects you’d like to see in your parks by calling our Measure J Information Hotline at 916-382-8633 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parks within the PMRID area include:
|Ahlstrom Park||Countryside Park||Dave Roberts Community Park|
|Federspiel Park||Gold River Park||Gold Station Park|
|Hagan Community Park||Henley Park||Larchmont Community Park|
|Larchmont/Rossmoor Park||Lincoln Village Community Park||Manlove Park|
|Primrose Park||Prospect Hill Park||Riviera East Park|
|Rosemont Community Park||Rosemont North Park||Rosswood Park|
|Salmon Falls Park||Sunriver Park||Taylor Park|
|White Rock Community Park|
Facilities within the PMRID area include:
|Cordova Golf Course||Hagan Community Center||Hagan Community Pool|
|Lincoln Village Pool||Mather Sports Center||Neil Orchard Senior Activities Center|
Partial Tax Exemption for Real Property of Senior Citizens (Discount)
Cordova Recreation and Park District is granting a partial tax exemption for qualified property owners on the parcel tax – Measure J/CFD 2016-01. The CRPD Board of Directors approved a reduction of 20% of the above parcel tax for residential property that is owned and the principal residence of adults aged 65 years of older in the qualifying tax year. Please note: this is a discount on the Measure J parcel tax, not on the entire property tax bill. For questions about this reduction, please email email@example.com or call the Measure J Information Hotline at 916-382-8633.
Applications are due May 31 of the qualifying tax year. They are also are also available at the CRPD District Office, 2729 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 230, Rancho Cordova or at the Neil Orchard Senior Activities Center, 3480 Routier Road, Sacramento.