Please follow the rules, be respectful to staff and patrons, and have a wonderful time!
- Every person who enters during Public Swim pays the entrance fee*
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (age 16+)
- Children not bathroom trained must wear swim diapers
- Any person having an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using a public pool
- Lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved and are only permitted in designated areas
- Facility is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Refunds will not be granted for failure to comply with the rules or being asked to leave for disruptive behavior
- PROHIBITED items include:
- Water toys, EZ-Up canopies, beach umbrellas and BBQs
- Alcohol, smoking (including vaping devices) and drugs
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades and roller skates
- Gum, gummies and sunflower seeds
*Children under the age of one do not need to pay entrance fee.
- Children six (6) and under and non-swimmers must always be within arm’s reach of an adult
- No hypoxic (breath holding) activities
- No running, shoulder-rides or horseplay
- No diving in shallow areas of the pool; Diving is restricted to designated areas only
- No climbing or playing in locker rooms and on facility equipment
- No hanging onto or diving over the lane lines and ropes
- Lap Lanes are for lap swimming only
- Food and beverages permitted only in designated areas
- Keep our facility beautiful by using the trash receptacles
- The Aquatic Center staff reserves the right to remove any person(s) from the facility due to behavior deemed by staff to be unsafe or inappropriate.
Diving Board Rules (Cordova Community Pool Only)
- Strong swimmers only
- One person at a time, wait on the ground
- One bounce only
- Must dive straight off the board, facing water
- No goggles
- No lifejackets
- No handstands
- No cartwheels
- No backwards dives
- No twists / gainers / can-openers
- Exit the dive area immediately after diving
The Cordova Recreation & Park District (CRPD) Swim Attire Guidelines have been established in order to ensure the cleanliness of the pool. If possible, patrons should wear attire designed for water activities. Patrons should not wear clothing that is excessively heavy, excessively loose or made of absorbent material. Please always rinse off in the showers prior to entering the pool.
This policy is intended to be as inclusive as possible. If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact the aquatics management team at email@example.com.
CRPD reserves the right to change rules as deemed necessary.