Rental Information

Rental policies vary based on the rental classification: facility, park, picnic area, pool or field. The following information applies broadly to all district rentals. Please consult the rental agreement package for specific policies, fees and other important information relevant to your rental.


You may need to secure a permit depending on the size and type of event you plan to host. The three types of permits are briefly described here. CRPD staff can assist in identifying any necessary permits. Permit applications and detailed requirements are available here.

Special Use

Large groups and some special events require a Special Use Permit. Secure a Special Use permit at least 90 days prior to an event.

Commercial Use

Conducting commercial business on CRPD property or ongoing use of CRPD properties requires a Commercial Use Permit. Requirements and fees vary.

Visual Media

Commercial or public use photography and filming on district property requires a Visual Media permit or district-issued media credential. Secure a Visual Media permit at least seven days prior to an event.

Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds

Deposits must be paid in full in order to secure the rental location and date.

  • A $200 cleaning and security deposit is required for all rentals.
  • A $500 cleaning and security deposit is required for all rentals where alcohol will be served.

Deposits will be refunded upon completion of the rental activity and verification that the facility is returned to its original condition. Refunds may take up to six weeks for deposits made by cash or check; deposits made by credit card will take two to three days to process.

Cancellations must be submitted in writing or in person and confirmed as received by district staff. Cancellation refund schedules vary for each rental type. The district reserves the right to cancel an event without liability.


A certificate of liability insurance in the minimum amount of $1 million is required for all rentals. The insurance certificate must name the district as a co-insured with an additional insured endorsement. Coverage can be obtained through CRPD’s insurance carrier for an additional fee.